Weekend Wrap-up!

This weekend a busy, but relaxing one. My Friday started with a little self-care – delicious coffee and breakfast from Dancing Mule and a massage! I had a 90-minute deep tissue massage and I 100% fell asleep during the end of it. It was amazing.


After my massage, I grabbed some work and headed to the pool. I spent two hours working at the pool, which was wonderful.


I cannot stop eating these…they’re just so delicious.


Jake worked 16 hours both Friday and Saturday. I don’t know how he does it! So I didn’t get to see him much this weekend. I made the most delicious dinner Friday night – a burger with AirFryed veggies and balsamic mushrooms. YUM.


After dinner, I hopped in the tub for an Epsom salt soak. These two would not leave me alone. Lu kept dropping her toys into the water…

Saturday morning started with a 9 mile run. I got a bug in my eye and then scratched my eyeball trying to get it out. My eye hurt the rest of the day.

Rhea was whooped after our run. She just stood in the cold water and didn’t want to walk back to our apartment.

How gorgeous is this view? I love that we can see this just seconds from our apartment.


After my run, I took some more work down to the pool and enjoyed a couple of hours in the sunshine. I think I could really get used to having a pool 30 seconds from where I live…

After the pool, I made a pizza for lunch. This hit the spot.


How cute are these earrings? I bought them from my friend, Sarah, who owns Sarah’ndipity Designs. I love her jewelry!


Saturday night, I met my parents for dinner at Ocean Zen. I tried a new sushi roll and it was amazing. I can’t remember what it was called…


Thanks for the date, Mom and Dad!


After dinner, I came home to hang out with the girls. We were missing Jake, so I sent him this picture. Lu was over the picture taking…


Sunday morning started with something new to me – gravel riding! I had been wanting to ride gravel for a while, so I was excited when Kayla suggested we do that this weekend. We ran two miles then rode 20 miles of gravel on the Frisco trail. It was SO fun!.


We obviously were not having any fun at all…


After our run and ride, we pigged out on Sonic. I haven’t been eating dairy, so I knew my stomach would be upset after this, but it was SO good. I love their Ched-R-bites and chili cheese conies. YUM. About an hour after our Sonic, I was hungry again, so I polished off the leftover pizza from Saturday while I worked.

Jake got off work around 4, so we spent the rest of Sunday together. We went on a date and just hung out, which was super nice. I had missed him all weekend!

Happy Monday, friends!

Wanna chat? Please leave me a comment!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.