A fun iPhone update + first day in my office + Rhea loves running

I have no clue how I turned my alarm off yesterday morning, but I missed out on running with my girls, so Rhea and I headed out for 6 miles once the sun came up. It was CRAZY foggy and I could hardly see anything in front of me, but my foot felt great and didn’t bother me, so I’m thankful for that. I have had this vest from Altra for about three years now and it’s one of my favorite winter running piece. I don’t think they have any clothing available right now, but if it ever comes back, I highly recommend it!

Breakfast casserole and avocado toast. I swear Everything but the Bagel seasoning makes everything delicious.

I was SO cold after our run. I bundled up in sweats and my robe. Jake calls me Hef whenever I wear this robe…

I haven’t finished this yet, but I love the option of being able to customize the layout and look of my phone thanks to the new update. There are SO many different things you can do!

After my run, I went to the gym, then had a meeting with some colleagues. After my meeting, I had a quick lunch, the got back to some computer work.

Yesterday was my first full day working in my office and I LOVE it. We still want to get a book shelf and a couch, so it’s not finished yet, but I am glad to have some things put away and to be able to use my desk.

Dinner was leftover broccoli, mushroom, and tofu stir-fry with some bell peppers and ranch on the side.

After dinner, we went on our first family walk since we moved in.

Morning pre-run coffee with my furriest running buddy. Once my running shoes are on, she isn’t far from my side.

There’s no way I could sneak out of the house without her. Plus, I wouldn’t want to! She loves to run.

We knocked out 6 miles this morning. I’m assuming Rhea didn’t want to be in the picture because of me and Kayla…

I crawled back into bed after my run and accidentally fell asleep for almost three hours…which is why this post is up a little later than usual, HA! Whoops. It was nice to get a little more sleep, but I definitely had not planned to sleep that long. Once I got up, we had breakfast, which was delicious.

We have Christmas tonight with Dawn (my birth mom) and her man, Mitch. We are excited to see them and show them the house. They haven’t seen our house since about two weeks before we closed, so they aren’t going to even recognize it now.

Happy Wednesday, friends!


Wanna chat? Please leave me a comment!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.