Gertrude got tinted + a little something-something for my office + bed at 7:45…

Man, allergies are kicking my butt this week! I never really had allergies growing up, but in the last few years, I have gotten them. My eyes are crazy itchy and I can’t stop sneezing. It’s no fun! Anyone else in the same boat? Anywho, breakfast after my run Wednesday was the same it’s been all week – eggs, a sausage patty, and oats. I like adding brown sugar and peanut butter to my oats. It’s delicious.

My day yesterday was pretty packed from about 5AM until 6PM. By the time 5PM rolled around, I was so worn out. My day was really good, just busy. I am still over here LOVING the hat rack my Dad made me. A few people commented on it yesterday in meetings and said how much they loved it.

Rhea was not interested in my work at all. I guess I don’t blame her.

Lunch was the last of my chickpea and shrimp burrito combo. So good.

I had a two hour meeting where I just needed to listen to a few changes, so I took that time to paint my nails while I listened. I have a hard time just sitting and doing nothing, so this helped the time go by a little quicker. This is my favorite color of this Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. It’s called Crème de la Crème.

I have wanted a standing mirror ever since our dogs broke ours over a year ago (I was SO mad). I originally got this for our entryway, but we decided we wanted a bigger one for that space. I think this one fits perfectly in my office! It’s gold, just like my light fixture and some other things I have on my desk. This corner/wall is pretty busy, but I like it. We’ll see what Jake thinks when he gets home. He spent Wednesday day and night in Bentonville, AR riding bikes with his friend, Scottie. They had a blast!

They haven’t finished drying yet, but Gertrude (my GX, Gerty for short) finally got her windows tinted this week! She looks amazing. Have I mentioned how happy I am to have my car back? SO. DANG. HAPPY.

Rhea spent a lot of time sleeping under my desk like this. Both she and Lu love to lay under the standing side of my desk.

Nothing sounded good for dinner, but I had thawed some salmon, so I told myself I needed to eat it. The second this started cooking I knew it was going to be delicious. Honey mustard salmon with coconut aminos green beans and mushrooms, topped with goat cheese. YUM. Jake would have definitely loved this meal. I’ll have to make it again for him.

I am still getting my 20 minutes of stretching in! I missed it Tuesday night since we got home late from Eleanor’s birthday celebration, but I have met my goal every other night since starting. This picture is blurry because Rhea had just jumped into my lap, but I couldn’t stop laughing at her staring up at the phone. This dog is such a hot mess. The second I start stretching on the floor, she’s attacking me.

I went to bed at 7:45 last night and got out of bed about 7:15 this morning, HA! It felt SO good to sleep. Two days of getting up at 4AM kicked my butt, which is sad since I used to do that every day…oh well. I am going to the gym in a little bit, then will get an x-ray on my foot to see why it’s acting up. The pain comes and go and isn’t consistent with anything (other than not hurting at all when I run), so hopefully an x-ray will explain why it’s being so weird. I would also like to get a run in sometime this afternoon. We are supposed to have rain the next four days, so I’ll probably hit up the treadmill today. Lastly, and probably the most fun, I have girls’ night tonight and I can’t wait!

Happy Friday Eve, friends!

Wanna chat? Please leave me a comment!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.